Frequently asked questions
- I have booked a combination float and massage, which session goes first?
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment are free of charge. All other cancellations are subject to the cancellation fee (100%).
- Can I float during my menstruation period?
- Can I float if I am pregnant?
Yes, although it is always sensible to check with your doctor first. The weightless environment of the tank is actually greatly benefical for expectant mothers and is experienced as very relaxing. Stress and stain on your back and abdominal muscles is alleviated during your float. The deep state of mental relaxation is also wonderful for both mother and child. If you experience a lot of nausea during your pregnancy or when in doubt, then please contact us before your float session.
- Can I eat before a floatsession?
A light lunch or souper is advised, please do not arrive on an empty stomach before floating. However it’s not advised to eat a heavy meal before your session. Please note that the use of alcohol and/or drugs is strictly forbidden before your float and/or massage.
- Can I drown if I fall asleep during floating?
- Can I come with a friend and float at the same time?
- How do I know it is hygienic? Is the water cleaned after each session?
- From what age are you allowed to float?
- Do I have to wear a swimsuit?
- What should I bring?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- I have a skin problem. Am I allowed to float?
- What if I am claustrophobic?
- What are the measurements of the floatation cabin?