Floating at Koan Float
All you need to do is relax
When you visit Koan Float you can leave all your worries behind. We take care of everything, so all you have to do is: relax. When you come in to our completely refurbished centre one of our staff will welcome you with a delicious cup of tea.
Prices at Koan Float are all-inclusive. Enjoy the luxury of a soft extra-large bath towel made with Fairtrade-fabrics. We also have our Rituals body & hair care products at hand for you, as well as ear plugs you can put in when floating and hair products/a hair dryer to use after a float session.
What is a float session at Koan Float like?
Prior to deep relaxation:
- While you enjoy a cup of tea we will ask you to take off your shoes. Slippers are provided if you so wish.
- You can let us know what music you would like to hear or you can bring your own music on iPod/smartphone/CD, to listen to while floating.
- If you have never been to Koan Float before, a staff member will give you a short guided tour.
- You will be shown to your own floating room with private shower and you will be given a few tips before you float.
- After taking a shower, you get into the warm salty water, with or without ear plugs.
- A unique experience, you are now weightless!
During the float session:
- Feel all the stress of daily life slip away in the warm water
- You are in charge of leaving the access to the cabin open or closed
- Furthermore, you are in charge of the lights, the music, air circulation and the intercom inside the tank
- If you wish, you may use an air cushion to support your neck
- Your body and mind will totally relax because of the darkness, the silence, and the weightlessness
- You slowly come back to earth at the sound of the staff member’s voice telling you via the intercom that your session is over. The lights turn on slowly
- Full of contentment and renewed energy you enjoy a (private) shower
- You can take your time and use the body-care products and the hair dryer in the relaxing room
- Unwind just a little longer with a (free) cup of tea and exchange experiences at leisure with the staff member
- Share, if you like, your floating experience in our guest book, on Facebook or on our website
Floating combines perfectly with a massage by one of our experienced masseurs. It is the best way to help your body unwind. You will slowly feel tension ebb away and pain subside. You are completely at ease; you can spend the rest of the day feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
We have noticed that our guests set much store by reading what other people think. Would you like to share your floating experiences with us and other guests on our Facebook page or via the review page of this website? What’s more, we will keep you up to date on the latest news via Facebook as well as on the special offers for our Facebook fans.